Astra 3 Anaesthesia Machine
Manufacturer: OES Medical
The Astra 3 range of Anaesthesia machines offer modern styling combined with quality and safety at an affordable price with the added benefit of low cost maintenance.
The machine is produced from plastic mouldings with an aluminium extruded upright with a vertical Tee slot mounting system. The flowmeter is available with two or three gases with low flow cascade tubes on all gases.
Options such as flowmeter back light, oxygen monitor and electrical sockets are available.
- On/off membrane switch with dual colour LED to indicate on and standby condition.
- Adjustable alarm for low oxygen 18% to 50% and high oxygen 40% to 100 %.
- Fuel cell calibrate button, calibration at 100% oxygen, and 21% – room air.
- 1 or 2 Station Selectatec backbar with integrated pressure relief valve.
- Common gas outlet with 22 mm male taper and 15 mm Female.
- Pipeline Input – NIST or DISS.
- 2 or 3 gas flowmeter – Oxygen and Nitrous Oxide or Oxygen. Nitrous Oxide and Air.
- Photo luminescent back light.
- Nitrous Oxide / Air switch – optional.
- Mechanical anti hypoxic device – gear driven – 25% minimum Oxygen.
- Dual Flow tubes for all gases – 100 to 1000 ml and 1 to 10 Litres.