Manufacturer: Zoll Medical Corporation
AED Plus is the first and only full-rescue AED.
- Real CPR help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Intelligent paediatric capability using the pedi-padz II electrodes.
- Provides help to all victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), even those for whom no shock is advised.
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement
- Intelligent Paediatric Capability. The ZOLL AED Plus can defibrillate children up to eight years of age, using the Pedi-padz II electrodes.
Manufacturer: Zoll Medical Corporation The First and Only Code-Ready Defibrillator that is Simple, Smart, and Ready.
- One Step Simplicity
- Comprehensive Readiness Checks: Automatically tests the system to confirm the presence of the correct cables and electrodes.
- Unique paediatric algorithms that allow proper analysis of arrhythmias for younger patients.
- Real CPR Help® to coach to the proper compression rate and depth during CPR
See-Thru CPR® to minimize pauses during CPR compressions.
Manufacturer: Zoll Medical Corporation The E-series is a full-featured monitor defibrillator designed specifically for the rigor of all environments. It can be used in pounding rain, searing heat, freezing cold, dirt, mud.
- Real CPR Help®, which measures chest compressions and rate and depth in real time, and provides visual and optional audible feedback.
- See-Thru CPR®, unique to ZOLL, letting you see organized rhythms without pausing compressions.
- EasyRead Tri-Mode Display™ screen for use in both pitch darkness and direct sunlight.
- Built-in GPS clock, allowing users to synchronize dispatch, defibrillator, and intervention call times, improving overall data accuracy.
- Plug-and-play EtCO2 options.
Manufacturer: Zoll Medical Corporation The X-series is designed specifically for the Emergency Medical Services (EMS). It’s based on a platform developed for the military and air medical operations and because of this reason, the X-series rises to a new standard in ruggedness and durability. Although the X-series is half the size and weight of other full-featured monitors/defibrillators it’s a lot more powerful and its compatibility doesn’t compromise its display size, capability, or performance.
- Unequalled CPR support. CPR Dashboard™ displays CPR quality in real time, and See-Thru CPR® can help you minimize the length of pauses.
- Integrated WiFi, Bluetooth, and USB capabilities for data uploads and cell modem communication.
- Split-screen capability. Simultaneously view a dynamic multi-lead ECG while reviewing a static 12-lead ECG report.
- Display up to four waveforms of your choice or all 12 ECG leads simultaneously.
Autopulse Non-invasive Cardiac Support Pump
Manufacturer: Zoll Medical Corporation Zoll Autopulse delivers top-quality CPR on the move. It allows rescuers to be safely restrained during transport, secure in the knowledge that the patient is receiving excellent perfusion. The AutoPulse moves more blood more consistently than is possible with human hands compared to manual compressions that provide 10 – 20% and 30 – 40% of normal blood flow to the heart and brain respectively.
- Fast, easy and intuitive to use
- Acts as an “additional person”
- Delivers excellent, consistent blood flow during all patient movement operations.
- Ensures clinical safety
- Ensures rescuer safety during transport