Mobile Clinic (4×4)
4×4 vehicle preferred for bringing primary health services in-site to people in remote areas having harsh travelling conditions
- Equipped with essential materials and devices providing primarily preventive health services and for enabling examination service for ambulatory treatments & diagnosis, family planning and mother-child health trainings, infectious deceases screening, chronic illness patients.
- 220 VAC installation in the vehicle to use urban electricity network, generator used in places where there is no urban electricity network.
- Essential equipment and gynaecological examination table available for simple gynaecological medical interventions.
- Laboratory equipments such as sterilizer, centrifuge, microscope.
- LCD television and projector, laptop computer, radio/CD player available for training of family planning and mother-child health.
- Essential equipment available for diagnostic and therapeutic services.
Mobile Clinic (Bus)
Mobile healthcare vehicle designed three separate sections as patient cabin, examination room and medical observation room
- Floor, ceiling, side panel coverings and cupboards manufactured by special materials convenient for vehicle modification.
- Medical devices and equipments designed and fixed according to their usage purposes.
- Seats for 5 staff including the driver. This compartment also has a desk for data of patients and a TV set.
- Examination room includes refrigerator, cupboard, examination coach for gynaecological purposes, defibrillator, ECG, monitoring instruments, roof lamp for surgical operations.
- Medical observation room is located in the rear of the vehicle for three patients, including a special bed for X-ray operation.
- X-ray equipment, washbasin, shower cabin, WC are located in the middle of the vehicle.
- Clean water from water tank transmitted efficiently towards WC, washbasin and shower through the centrifugal pump.
- Waste water is transmitted and collected in waste water-tank.
- Vehicle is equipped with 15 KW generator, UPS and illumination lamps operated with external mains power.