Spectra Optia Apheresis System
Manufacturer: Terumo BCT
The Spectra Optia Apheresis System is the industry’s next-generation therapeutic apheresis and cell collections platform that allows operators to spend more time focusing on patient care. The Spectra Optia Apheresis System is a transportable therapeutic apheresis system that uses continuous flow centrifugation and optical detection technology (Automated Interface Management or AIM system). This advanced system offers operator choice and precision, and enables operators to perform a wide variety of procedures on one platform.
- Intuitive and easy to use, simplifying operator training
- Improved system mobility – A compact and stable design, including a collapsible monitor and IV pole, allows operators to easily move and store the system
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Continuous flow centrifugation technology complete with an Automated Interface Management (AIM) system for patient safety, and procedural efficiency
- A single platform for customized procedures to satisfy unique customer and patient needs